Stacy, an IRL friend who also lives here in Taiwan, tagged me while I was taking my bloggy break.
It's been going around bloggy-world, but just in case here are the meme's rules:
1. Post the rules of the game.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
Random Facts about Amanda:
1. I love peanutbutter and banana sandwhiches. But, the banana needs to be squashed or smooshed, not sliced, and mixed up with the peanut butter.
2. I can raise my left eyebrow higher than my right eyebrow, but not the other way around.
3. At one time (during highschool), I knew how to say "hello," "yes" and "no" in thirty different languages. Now I can probably only do about 5-10 for each. But, this still impress my students.
4. I do not have a credit card. They actually scare me a little.
5. I love it when my dog licks my face.
6. During the course of my life, I've never lived in the same house for longer than three years. And, unil junior high, the same thing could be said about living in the same city.
7. So, I have no "home town," just a "home state."
8. Even though I come from Texas and have visited Thailand, Taiwan, Japan, China, and Hong Kong, I have never been to Mexico.
Like most memes I do, I don't really like tagging people, so consider yourself tagged if you not yet done this meme and would like to. I pass the torch to you.