This meme is to share 7 random facts about myself to my bloggy friends. Well, I feel like I've shared so many random things about my life in the last two and a half years there is little left to disclose to the public. So, here are 7 random facts about me, that I've shared before but perhaps you didn't catch or don't remember.
1. Even though I now call Taiwan home and love living here very much, when I first came to Taiwan in 1997, I didn't really like it very much due to some intense culture shock.
2. I love green tea flavored stuff (for the most part)!! I've even had the world's best green tea ice cream in the world's tallest building.
3. I am incredibly logical--sometimes this annoys the people who love me most especially since I also tend to be very stubborn firm in my beliefs.
4. I am a self-confessed bibliophile--not just a reader, a book-lover.
5. I've never had a "first kiss" (or a second one for that matter) . . . well, at least not yet.
6. If I'm going to enjoy an Oreo, I prefer it frozen and then dipped in milk. (I started keeping Oreos in the freezer as a way to keep the ants away, and now there is no turning back. They are best frozen, I promise.)7. I love oatmeal. It makes me happy. I could eat it for any meal of the day or for breakfast every day of the week for months at a time. But I don't like it plain--I like it with cinnamon and either with raisins or peanut butter . . . or baked!
Just in case these 7 were too normal or things you already knew and remembered about me . . . here are 8 more random things about me and 8 random facts about my kitchen.
I'm tagging: Sandy, Cahleen, Char, Jen, Michelle, Tabetha, and Sarah
But, of course yall are under no obligation to post if you don't wanna. :)
Here are the "rules" for this meme:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.